Sunday, April 18, 2010

Brass Disc


The worry over the property line finally prompted me to go see for myself what the heck is bothering our neighbor. So I found the brass disc (next to the green stake) at the ground that shows the corner of our property after clambering around the slopes. From what I could tell, the pink string lines that the contractors were using as a guide were not pulled tight. Rather they were lazily pulled. So I gave that stupid line a good tug and found that the line did indeed look like it had been favoring us by a few inches. In addition, the line was to the wrong side of a tree along the property and I had to lift it over the tree to set it straight. From what I can tell, it looks better and should satisfy the neighbor and all the fuss.

I can only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment